2018 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 Review – For 2018 Polaris jumped on the 174 bandwagon with one snowmobile looking sharp ever come off the assembly line in Roseau, Minnesota. Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 is built around the new Series 7 to 3.0 “track lug Polaris claims is the lightest in the industry.
If you want one of the better Snow check as soon as you finish reading this. SLED is built to climb with a maximum flotation in deep powder days. Pro-RMK 174 chassis development contributions for bragging rights as the most light mountain snowmobile production. 174 LE version weighs in at 442 lbs, only 16 lbs more than the Pro-RMK 163 LE.
Polaris Snowmobile is light on the mountain. Polaris®mountain sleds always lighter and stiffer, and Polaris has added strength and durability while reducing weight on the platform RMK® AXYS®. Polaris uses optimization design software to analyze load and stress point for a variety of systems and components that allow snowmobile snowmobile team to design a lightweight yet durable. Providing the rider with a lift immediately, Polaris sleds help motorists get up in the snow faster because of lighter weight, increased from 800 H.O. Cleanfire® Engines, Polaris-exclusive track design and chassis lift.
2018 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 – Engine
Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 with Developed in conjunction with AXYS platform, proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. the engine delivers + 10% increase in the ratio of power-to-weight and throttle response is faster to generate lift immediately. Integrated mounting position optimizing chassis balance.
- Grooved piston to increase the durability and life of the engine
- 3-stage electronically controlled exhaust valve for increased power and responsiveness
- Electronic oil pump to reduce the effort throttle and increase durability
- Thermostat with cutting warmed up to operating temperature 40% faster and increase durability
- High efficiency intake and exhaust to improve breathability, which increases
- Reeds + Exclusive VForce life for more power and improved reed
- Crankshaft more durable Lightweight, 2.5 lbs lighter and has 25% less inertia
lightweight crankshaft weighs 2.5 lbs less, giving a 25% lower inertia and quicker throttle response and spooling. This gives acceleration improvement. Designed and engineered specifically for the 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Machines for increased durability, the same lightweight crankshaft is used in Polaris sleds racing since the 2013-14 season and 2014-15, showed that proven durability.
- Flow Exhaust side improving oil distribution
- Enhanced piston and cylinder oiling increase resilience
- The design reduces friction and wear, improve efficiency and electricity
3-stage electronically controlled exhaust valve provides improved quality goes, crisper throttle response, smoother idle and improved fuel economy. Active feedback to the position of the exhaust valve provides more accurate fuel in temporary situations. The exhaust valves also improve combustion stability, which leads to increased durability and life of the engine.
electronic oil pump eliminates the power-robbing gear drive – and provides more precise, improve the delivery of oil to the performance and durability as well as a reduction of 35% in an effort to throttle. Does not require adjustments. Intake duct porous material and high flow exhaust system make the package better breathing engine for more power. absorbers provide reduced sound levels.
2018 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 – Features
The Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 With AXYS® RMK® patented feature, which increases the tax chassis lift and reduce drag to keep you on top of the snow. The AXYS RMK chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allowing for increased sidehilling, faster and easier to climb over, and lifted immediately allows the sled to pop into the snow faster. Overstructure aluminum lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller increasing spindle permits to reduce drag.
The rigid rear suspension design features lightweight revised geometry for pitch control on the long track Pro-RMK 174. This increases the weight transfer, providing better control and driving is more appropriate. The suspension is stiff provide power directly to the snow. Off-trail, riders will see improved weight transfer while maintaining the angle of approach. On-Trail, motorists will see more compliant and comfortable ride. The rear suspension has a rail design that helps lift the rear skid while driving forward. Optimized geometry of the rear torque arm to maintain balance 174 riders this platform.
These lightweight brake features two opposed pistons fixed caliper design for improved braking response and faster and feel. Brake pad materials include a higher thermal properties to provide a more optimal wear over time.
All models are built on top of the platform features AXYS® standard LED lamps. LED lamps provide the lighting industry’s best:
- Nearly 1 lb lighter and 80% high beam brighter than incandescent bulbs.
color temperature or output of light (the “white” light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching the daytime.
- LED bulbs last the lifetime of the sled. A large increase in durability over traditional incandescent lamps that experience a burning filament.
- For constant visibility and enhanced safety, low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is turned on, there was never a period of no light.
2018 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 – Price
2018 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 going to be released in the country of Canada, United States, Europe and Russia, The estimated price in each nation is different, the manufacturer’s suggested retail price
- 2018 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 174 – $14,399