2018 Polaris ACE 150 EFI Review : The leader of the youth vehicle industry, today announced the first single category, single seat Polaris ACE 150 EFI, the only model of the industry’s only bound youth with protective cabin frame.
The model after the Polaris ACE vehicle, the new Polaris ACE 150 EFI gives children 10 years older and older than the one-seat freedom enjoyed by their adult counterparts. Parents will love the included safety features and the kids will love how fun it is to drive.
To give parents control over how quickly their children can enter ACE 150, Polaris completes an automatic 150cc fuel injection engine with four speed limit modes. When it comes from an ACE factory 150 is limited to 10 mph. However, adults will be able to adjust the top speed to 15 mph, 22 mph or 29 mph.
2018 Polaris ACE 150 EFI – Engine
2018 Polaris ACE 150 EFI has a one-cylinder fuel injection engine, four steps, 149cc, which is watered and oil. It is a two-wheel drive and has advanced, neutral and backward capabilities and is driven by chains.
Both machines have speed-limiters. From the factory, ACE is limited to 10 mph. Adults can adjust the top speed, increase it to 15 mph, 22 mph or 29 mph, as the driver’s progress improves. The RZR is present at an altitude of 15mph and can be upgraded to 29.
Other safety features for both include LED daytime running lights, safety seats, side nets, whip flags and parking brakes. They both come with DOT-approved helmets and a video explaining a safe operation to help strengthen the importance of wearing the right safety equipment and learning to drive safely.
The ACE 150 has an independent 5.1-inch front wheel drive with double hand bearings. Behind it there is a 6.0 inch rear suspension suspension with dual shock mounted on the swingarm. The smallest ACE has 9.0-inch ground clearance and a large 22-inch tire mounted on a 10-inch steel wheel.
2018 Polaris POLARIS ACE 150 EFI – Features
2018 Polaris ACE 150 EFI has several features to provide a safe and fun ride. The 150cc engine, Fuel Injected Electronics (EFI) has four speed limit modes. Standards from vehicle manufacturers are limited to 10 mph. Adults are able to adjust the top speed to 15 mph, 22 mph or 29 mph, based on the rider’s ability. Other safety features include LED daytime running lights, seat belts, side nets, whips and parking brakes. In addition, the vehicle is equipped with a video explaining the safe operation and a DOT-approved helmet to reinforce the importance of wearing the right safety equipment.
Polaris ACE 150 EFI offers a large range of ergonomic adjustments to grow with the driver. This includes lots of headroom, steering wheel and tilt pedals, and adjustable bucket seats for the growing rider. Likewise, the vehicle is a model of the most qualified youth, featuring 6-in. From the rear suspension ride, 9 in. Ground clearance, and large 22-inch tires. Features allow for easier maneuverability to overcome obstacles and provide easier handling for young riders. For additional customization, the Polaris ACE 150 EFI can be accessed with a poly roof, half windshield, and front and rear bumpers.
- INJECTION ELECTRONIC FUELS (EFI) 149 CC ENGINE: EFI for consistent start, improved idle qualities, and sharp linear throttle response. The Polaris ACE 150 EFI comes standard with electric start and automotive style controls making it easy to hit the path.
- LIMITATION OF PARENT SPEED: 4-Electronic speed mode limits to conform to young rider skills. Choose between:
● 10 MPH (16 km / h)
● 15 MPH (24 km / h)
● 22 MPH (35 km / h)
● 29 MPH (47 km / h)
- ADJUSTABLE ERGONOMY: Tilt steering and 5.7 “adjustment seat slider for growing children.
- STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES: Includes 1 youth helmet, LED daytime running lights, seat belts, and security whip flags as standard equipment.
- LONG LONG AND THE WORST SUSPENSION: The bumps in the yard and on the path are soaked by 5 “suspension trips in front and 6” trips behind. Coupled with a full 9-inch ground ground, give the ACE 150 more off-road capability.
- SUITABLE FOR AGE 10 AND OVER: This vehicle for recreation is used by young operators 10 and older while under adult supervision.
2018 Polaris POLARIS ACE 150 EFI – Price
2018 Polaris ACE 150 EFI has plenty of headroom, steering wheel and tilt pedals, and fully adjustable bucket seats. The rear cargo area is rated to hold 50 lbs. Polaris ACE 150 EFI present at Indy Red, sell for $ 3,799.